My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A little Christmas in August....

This little fairy is sledding in a demitasse cup...she has secreted out of the kitchen cupboard she lives in and is sledding up and down the hill outside the kitchen door! This was one of the last photos I took before my camera died...this piece has sold but am making more just like it so posted this photo back in my etsy as I will have more to sell. I really love how this piece came out...it has so much movement and it is just pure fun!
UPS delivered my camera to the repair company in Illnois yesterday so hoping that I will have it back by the end of August/beginning of September....I feel like my right hand is gone!

Have an enchanted day!
Amy