My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Holly Berry House Delivery...

Well, I had to do it again! I had to pretty much empty my etsy shop and make a run down today to Holly Berry House. Here are a couple of the pieces that are now at the store....I took these photos for the etsy shop before my camera died. This is the last delivery to the store until later in September.  Now I have to concentrate on building my inventory for the Rock Ledge show but I will post more about that later. It's hard to believe that Fall is almost here but you can now feel it in the air....there is a definite nip in the air in the early morning before the sun heats up the day. September 1st my harvest decorating is going up: all my fall garlands, wreaths and pumpkins!

Lastly, I received an email from the camera repair company in Illinois and they have told Kodak to replace my camera! So I should be receiving my new camera around the 1st of September....yipppeeee!

Have an enchanted evening...I'm off to watch some Denver Broncos football!
Amy