My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sneak-a-Boo!

   Here is a little sneak peek.....I took a quick snapshot of some of the pieces that will be making their way to the Rock Ledge Ranch Folk Art Festival this coming September. They are just waiting to be tagged and boxed up. Well, it's back to my enchanted work table.
   Also, just wanted to thank all the wonderful people who have emailed me regarding my ADQ article. I have received so many nice compliments and truly appreciate each and every one of them!

Have an enchanted day!
Amy

P.S. I won't be posting any photos for a while....I just mailed off my camera to Kodak for repairs.....they assured me a 7-10 day turnaround so I am keeping my fingers crossed!