My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spring Just Around the Corner.....

Forest Fairy
Forest El "Mushroom Hopping Competition"
Little Red Riding Hood
It has been awhile since I have written in my blog but the enchanted doodler has been crazy busy! The work table is overrun with leprechauns, spring fairies, forest gnomes and fairy tale characters. There are so many ideas bouncing around in my head and I am attempting to bring them, one by one, all to life! For the remainder of February I am devoting all my time to getting my etsy shop stocked and getting Holly Berry House stocked!  I also have two spring shows coming up the last two weekends in March so need to start on the new 2012 pieces for Easter. There are never enough hours in the day for the enchanted doodler!
Hope you all had a wonderful start to 2012....this year we have the summer Olympics in London, the Presidential election and who knows what else!

Hope you have new adventures to look forward to and don't let any exciting opportunities pass you by! Wishing you magical enchantments every day of this new year!

Talk to you soon!
Amy

P.S. I will be posting my 2012 show schedule soon!