My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pumpkins and Ghosts......

Sebastian and crow friend, Poe

Ghost of Ichabod Crane
Just added some pumpkins and ghosts to my etsy shop. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow has always been one of my favorite Halloween stories. I love the Disney cartoon and I love the movie with Johnnie Depp playing the part of Ichabod Crane....he was a perfect Ichabod! I also think that the village of Sleepy Hollow was perfectly depicted in the movie....I mean wasn't it exactly how you pictured the scary little place!