My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Boo!

Ghost of Uriah Snood
The ghost of Uriah Snood haunts an old estate located in the misty, spooky moors of England. I posted him in my Etsy shop last night and he has already sold but I plan to make more of these ghosts, (each a little different from the other, of course), and they will be haunting my shops and my shows this fall. Uriah has many brothers and sisters, cousins and friends that will be making their haunting debut!