My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pumpkin Witches......



 These pumpkin witches lent themselves perfectly to the vintage-inspired halloween fabric. I had so much fun with these as I used a new medium for the first time and loved the results. I used an air-dry paper clay for the pumpkin heads and the light-as-air weight of this clay allows for much larger pieces (these pieces are 16" high), and also a new dimension to the expression of the face. Can't wait to use this paper-clay with more enchantments!