My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Monday, July 11, 2011

Frog ghosts and fabulous vintage-inspired halloween fabric......

Ghost of Froggy Gone-A-Wooing

16" Trick or Treat Witch, "Sadie Jane"

Look at that wonderful fabric!
I found this fabric and immediately fell in love with it! It takes one back to long-ago happy halloween nights. I love the black kitty,lounging on the tree branch highlighted by the harvest moon, the bushels of apple, the autumn leaves and , of course, all the wondeful jack o lanterns! I will be using this fabric alot in my 2011 Halloween collection. These are a couple of pieces soon to make their way down to Holly Berry House.