My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Friday, February 1, 2013

I'M BACK!

Well, it has been since June 2012 since I last posted and so much has happened that I am not even going to try to tell you all about it....instead we will just start again from today. Thank you, by the way to all my wonderful, loyal customers who made my 2012 fall/holiday show season the biggest most successful yet!

I will be doing two spring shows and I will be posting those date soon....also....I have some very exciting news coming up!!!!!In addition to having my enchantments featured in Holly Berry House in the Springs, I am going into a new, awesomely wonderful, AMAZING new store in Castle Rock.! Stay tuned for an announcement right here soon on the grand opening in which my enchantments along with some other amazing artists will be featured!!! Until then, I promise it won't be long until we "chat" again! Take care have an enchanting day!!!!!

Amy