My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Week Enchanted Delivery to Holly Berry House...


All new enchanted Christmas designs will be delivered this week to Holly Berry House on Wednesday, November 23rd.! I am so excited to be spending Thanksgiving with my folks and my sister in New Mexico ...it will be a time for sharing good company, good food and football! Hope you have an enchanted Thanksgiving with your loved ones and will write again soon as this weekend marks the official kick-off for the magical, holiday season!
Enchanted blessings,
Amy