My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Monday, September 26, 2011

A peek of what I love to collect.......



I thought I would share with you a little of what I love to collect.....I love pumpkin art...in all forms and this pottery is made by a very special and very gifted friend of mine, Chaucy Shader. Chaucy and I started our businesses at about the same time years ago. She has a huge following here in Colorado and sold out at the festival also. Luckily I grabbed my three new additions before the show started! Chaucy's pumpkin pottery is, in my opinion, unequaled, and in a class all its own...in fact, all of her work is.  Anyway, just wanted to share a peek of some of the art in my house....all one of a kind and all originals. If you want to see more of her magical pottery you can at http://www.chaucy.com/. I hope you are enjoying these beautiful autumn days and decorating for the season too!

Enchanted autumn blessings,
Amy