My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Deck the Halls!


Although I am currently focused on all things Fall and Halloween, I am offering some Christmas/Holiday items at the upcoming Rock Ledge Folk Art Festival for those customers unable to make it to my Christmas shows. Here is a little peek of a snowman scene that will be offered at the show. I am planning to take lots of pictures at the festival to share with you here on my blog.

Work is fast and furious at the enchanted workbench and the work days get longer and longer the closer it gets to show time! But this is the best time of year in my opinion....I love autumn....I love the leaves, crisp apples, pumpkins, hot apple cider, the smell of wood smoke from my cookstove chimney....just everything! Be sure and take a moment to savor all things fall...it is just an enchanting time of the year!

Enchanted Blessings,
Amy