My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Etsy empty!

If you have noticed that my etsy shop has emptied overnight it is because Holly Berry House called yesterday and said they were out of all Enchanted Doodler Halloween! I finished off some pieces I had started and decided to also empty the etsy shop. It is a 2 1/2 hour roundtrip to the shop and I can easily restock my etsy from home! Look for new postings in my etsy soon.........have a wonderful weekend!