My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fall Preview continues...

Mistress Frogatt the swamp witch
Mistress Frogatt's miserable little pumpkin
The ghost of Abigail Crane
Here are a couple of enchanting haunts that are on their way down to Holly Berry House....there will be several others going along with them. It is hard to believe that June is half over and Fall is just around the corner and everytime I look at my upcoming show schedule I start to hyperventilate!....Better get back to work...