My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Creepy, Cackling of Witches....


A sweet witch

A couple of not so sweet witches


Sweet
Here is a new "crop" of 2011 witches.....some sweet, some not so sweet. I found this red lambswool and I love it for hair....it is perfect for the sweeter witches and I also plan to use it for some Raggedy Ann fairies. The not so sweet witches must have either gray or white hair and it must always, always be scraggly! Well, I have more witches cackling and complaining for me to finish them so off I go......