My name is Amy Beeler and welcome to my enchantments. Each enchantment is an original, hand-sculpted piece made from polymer clay, fabrics and this and that. This is a place of fairies, witches, elves, ghosts, snowmen and all manner of whimsical beings. I hope they will enchant you.......*"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." *Roald Dahl

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Festival!

The Blacksmith Shop

The original Rock Ledge Ranch House

Some of the outdoor vendor tents
Enchanted Doodler booth almost finished at set-up Fri. Morning



My booth was located in this large "circus" tent

View from the front of my tent
Here are a few pictures I took at the festival...the outside pictures were shot a couple hours before the festival opened as I knew I would not be able to leave my booth later. I hope they give you an idea of how beautiful the setting is for this show. The Rock Ledge Ranch sits right in the "shadow" of the Garden of the Gods, so named because of the spectacular rock formations located in the region. The ranch is a living museum and there are draft horses, cows, sheep, chickens and peacocks living on site. There is a blacksmith shop and visitors can tour the beautiful, restored original ranch house. The money raised from the festival every year helps to fund the upkeep of the ranch......My booth appears a little "shaggedy" but keep in mind that we set up inside a giant tent in the middle of a horse pasture and there is no such thing as a level surface! The festival was a huge success, once again, this year and I sold out by noon on the first day! It is so awesome every year to see all my wonderful, loyal customers who come to see me and I appreciate each and every one of them!